Saturday, February 18, 2012

Magic Cove

My boys and I
Our magic cove up north.  Many hours of many holidays are spent watching, admiring and collecting treasures.


It's a perfect day here in Sydney today.  I hope you have a relaxing weekend. Px



Treasures are hiding everywhere.  Keep your eyes peeled




Little, curious hands fossicking
Sea Stars are plentiful and come in so many bright colour combinations





A not so friendly sea snake gave me quite a scare at his aggressive behaviour.  He may have just been protecting his sea star friends






Heading home to the caravan

5 comments:

Emma said...

Remarkable photos Pru, it reminded me so much of when I was little and exploring rock pools full of starfish and once even finding a blue ringed octopus! I haven't seen rock pools like that for years though sadly. How lovely for you and your boys to have such a fabulously unspoilt place to discover and explore! x

beachcomber said...

awesome photos and a wonderful place! love your hat :)
x

Maya @ Completely Coastal said...

The stars are so colorful. Great shots!!

Kaybe said...

Love love love the tidal pools. The abalone shells are amazing. Your sons are getting big. You are such a good beach comber momma.

Scandi Coast Home Australia said...

These pictures are gorgeous and make me think of planning a similar weekend for myself and my family this weekend!!! Locally of course......
....................................
Tania Maree xx